STATEMENT OF UNDERSTANDING
• I must be registered for classes before submitting this form.
• EACH TERM, I must submit this form to the RBC Financial Aid Office (VA Certifying Official) for each semester of eligibility for VA educational benefits. Otherwise, I may not be certified and may not receive benefits. Also, for Chapters 30, 33, and 1606-I must certify myself monthly with the VA by either visiting the VA website at http://www.gibill.va.gov/wave or by calling 1-877-823-2378.
• I must provide copies of the following documents to the VA certifying official along with this form: My DD-214 (if applicable).
• I must immediately report any changes in enrollment (course add/drops) to the RBC Financial Aid Office, and to provide substantial explanation for dropping classes or withdrawing from a class. Note that a reduction in credit hours may result in a change in eligibility for benefits even after disbursement has occurred.
• VA benefits may be discontinued if I fail to maintain satisfactory academic progress/attendance towards completion of my program of study. I further understand that Incomplete (I) grades must be completed by the end of the subsequent semester or VA benefits may be reduced or interrupted.
• VA pays tuition for eligible students directly to RBC pertinent to eligibility for Chapters 31, 33, and active duty TA educational benefits.
• I am responsible for paying any charges (tuition and fees) that are not covered by my Veteran’s benefits.
• The information contained in this form is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.